Our focus is on building power and knowledge for community-based responses to domestic violence and sexual harm. We will work with community groups or organizations to design workshops that meet your specific needs. We offer learnings on:
- Understanding Restorative Justice and Circle
- Conflict and abuse cycles
- Domestic violence and sexual harm with an RJ/community healing perspective
- Meaning, practice, and challenges of accountability
- Community based responses to intimate violence
What to expect
- We offer workshops in English & Spanish. Language justice is a core value for us and we will work with organizations to provide this as much as possible.
- We can provide workshops in person or virtually
- In all workshops, we make space for self-reflection and wisdom sharing with people in the room.
- We will work with groups to make workshops financially accessible whenever possible, please let us know about your budget, if any.
- If you are an individual wanting to connect and learn more, reach out and let us know so we can keep you posted about future community workshops!
If you would like to learn more about workshops from The CHAT Project fill out the form or if you have more questions before completing the form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.